Gone

There are moments in life where you know you are finished, done, head over heals in love. Not where you thought I was going, ha. But as it gets closer and closer to moving in the less and less I sleep. The more I talk to new friends and chat with old ones about living in Auburn I cannot help but get OVERLY EXCITED no joke. I've wanted to go to Auburn as long as I can remember. I've been a fan through it all and never once switched to being an Alabama fan because they are "better" they might win more but it's not about winning all the time it's about family. Auburn is a family and the greatest one at that. Never have I felt so at home, cared for, and accepted by strangers than on Auburn's campus. We all have flaws, but when we have a common thing we all love it makes seeing past flaws so much easier. As I prepare for school I can't help but think "just get me to my next chapter in life" new people, new town, new memories to make. But I've had so many blessings come from this town. 

*Insert horrible transition here*

Katie- my love, my boo, my best friend. Thank you for dealing with me since 7th grade. Without you I wouldn't be who I am today and wouldn't have the many amazing memories I have with you. You are a priceless friend. As much as we joke and sometimes make terrible conversation on the phone I wouldn't have it any other way. You are the sister I never had. I love you more than life sometimes. (Even my dogs that you hate). I also wouldn't be Kesha obsessed, or know what fr fr means. For that I'm eternally thankful. 

Madison- you have been there through it all, childhood, middle school, high school. There are few memories I have without you. You are family. I'm ALWAYS here for you. We don't always talk but you are my sister forever. You have shown me so much through your life and you are so incredibly strong. Love you and your momma. 

My mom and dad. They should have been first but oh well. They have shown me eternal love. They are giving me college debt free so I can go on and not be burdened. That and 18 years of love I can never repay, dealing with my horrendous attitude when I'm grouchy, being kind when I'm that way takes skills and they don't always do it- but still. I always know I'm safe and loved at home. 

Pop-pop and Grandmom, y'all have sacrificed SO much for me. It's crazy. I take y'all for granted so much when some people don't have any grandparents and I have 4. Y'all have shown me what marriage after 50+ years is like and that you don't give up you keep going and make it work. It's adorable how pop you get coffee and a paper for Grandmom EVERY morning. And how gram you cook, clean, and cut his hair and clean his glasses every Sunday like clock work. Y'all are amazing. I love you so much. 

The Klucking clan- y'all are crazy. Sometimes I don't want to claim y'all as family. But you are and I love y'all. You show me at the end of the day love is always there but sometimes hard to find- you just gotta dig. 

Gabbie, Cason, Jacob, Colton, Colman, Mary Kate, Hannah, Brady, y'all have helped me through a ton. You are each tremendous blessings and I love you all. We might have had our friendship season pass, or its getting stronger by the day, but without you I wouldn't have made it through that season and my current one and be here today. I hope nothing but the best for you all and I can't wait to see what God does in y'all's lives. 

To the friends I've not met made- you are coming whether it be the new church I join in auburn, you live in Talon, you have a class with me, we are sorority sisters, or we are Facebook friends- God has a purpose. I'm excited to see what the future holds and I'm praying for my new friendships and relationships!

Lastly but most certainly not least. God. I'm a spoiled, undeserving brat who can never earn or pay my way to heaven. I've been so immensely blessed by friends, family, brains, etc that I can't even begin to think I did this on my own. God has been more than gracious with me and my stupidity. I'm blessed and words can't describe how thankful I am for a faithful God. 

Comments

Popular Posts